Our Mission :
Identifying a good school on your own can be a nightmare as you have no direct access to schools located in different parts of the city or region. Our aim is to help you find schools that most closely match your child’s specific requirements. Use our advanced filters to tailor your search by selecting what is important to you (including location, ofsted ratings, gender, school type, scholarships, phase of education of school) and compare schools that really will suit your child!
Most Comprehensive UK school Guide
- Primary : 16,752
- Secondary : 3,117
- Nursery : 391
- Sixth Form : 316
What Sets Snobe Apart
What sets us apart is the rigor of research, the authenticity of our findings and the easy-to-navigate resource that you can leverage in order to identify the most suitable school for your child. We empower you with insights that can make the decision to select the right school for your child, ‘a child’s play’!
How can Snobe help me find the best school for my child?
- Search for any school in the UK by School name and location.
- See official school statistics in a parent-friendly and clear visual format.
- Compare schools from all sectors in our
- Get a School Guide star rating to see how a school ranks locally
- Terms and holidays
- Teacher information
What are the official sources of School Guide data?
We only use data from official sources including:
- The Department for Education Performance Tables. We display performance data for three key stages: Key Stage 2 (Age 11), Key Stage 4 (Age 16) and Key Stage 5 (Age 18).
- The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted). We publish an overall school rating for each school which ranges from 1 (Outstanding) to 4 (Inadequate) and a link to the full school inspection report.
- The Independent Schools Council (ISC) for school fees and scholarships.